HOA Attorneys Serving All Of Utah
Community associations and homeowners throughout Utah turn to Richards Law, PC, for counsel and representation in a wide variety of matters related to homeowner associations (HOAs), condo associations, planned unit developments (PUDs) and townhomes.
Whatever issue you may be facing with regard to community association law, we have handled similar matters before.
Your One-Stop Shop For Community Association Law
We are a full-service HOA law firm offering general counsel and representation, as well as educational services and seminars for association boards, managers and homeowners. Our work as attorneys is dedicated to ensuring an overall higher quality of life in communities throughout Utah.
We provide general counsel, representation and litigation services to associations and condominiums with a wide variety of concerns, including:
- Drafting, rewriting, reviewing and recording Declarations of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs), bylaws, rules, regulations and other governing documents
- Amending associations’ governing documents, as well as drafting board resolutions for policies that do not need to be recorded
- Helping associations enforce their governing documents, whether by letters, settlement, arbitration, mediation or lawsuits if necessary
- Representing community associations in foreclosure sales and serving as trustee of the foreclosed property
- Handling collection of assessments on behalf of associations (no attorney fees incurred to the HOA in most cases)
- Reviewing vendor contracts
- Resolving construction defect matters
- Litigating disputes to timely and effective resolution, always with a view toward minimizing costs while securing the victory and protecting the community’s interests
- Handling all issues related to HOAs, fair housing, collections and board training
Our founding attorney, John Richards, has practiced community association law throughout his 20-year career. Having successfully lobbied a number of HOA bills before the Utah State Legislature, he is among a select few attorneys in the entire country to be admitted to the College of Community Association Lawyers.
Contact Richards Law, PC
If you have questions or concerns about HOA law, condo law or related matters, please call Richards Law, PC, at 801-274-6800 or complete our contact form. We look forward to answering your questions and helping in whatever way we can.